Enterprising for small gains has worked develop communities in Asia that have pervasive population issues. We want to model these solutions in order to nurture business. We recognize a strong emphasis in investment from the East Africa populous for evidenced profitable businesses. We want to jump start that through investing in purely opportunities that are novel and necessary. Current format USAID is focused on creating competitive landscape as a way of combating endemic problems we want to inherit these channels through local vested interest and understanding by rewarding anyone with novel business solutions in livestock, in technology, in fishery and constitutive elements of a prospering democracy.
- Develop gender sensitivity vis-à-vis participation of women in Micro Enterprise Development.
- Examine the processes of Gender inequality and their dis-functionality affecting the participation of women in micro enterprises.
- Understand the processes of promoting MED through active participation of women.
- Acquire skills of identification of potential women entrepreneurs and learn designing and conducting enterprise development motivation training for them.
- Explore various learning mechanisms to set up Micro-Enterprises and update the methods of managing activities, develop tools and instruments for effective monitoring and evaluation of promoted entrepreneurs.
- To improve women’s access to economic resources (e.g., access to credit and savings programs).
- To promote women’s participation and leadership in decision making at all levels.
- Empowerment of women through expansion and strengthening of the self-help group movement among women in fishing and pastoral communities and identification of new livelihood opportunities.
- Sustainable utilization of natural resources by adopting eco-friendly practices.
- Strengthening and promotion of entrepreneurship among women in rural fishing, farming and pastoral communities.
- Introduce participator